Warmer weather means smaller clothes. Swimsuits, shorts and tank tops can be your worst enemies if you haven’t been getting regular exercise for a while. So now is the time, with days being longer and temperatures milder, to start working out in earnest.
However, summer also means parties, socializing with friends and family, and food. How can you keep up with all the craziness and still stick to your careful plan to slim down?
Here are a few tips to help you stay on track and still enjoy the party:
* Eat before you go. Have a decent meal before you hit the scene so that you don’t feel tempted to indulge in foods that don’t fit into your diet.
* Head for the fruits and vegetables. Skip the dip and avoid the potato salad but enjoy the crudits.
* Fill up the tank with liquids. Fresh water or iced tea will keep you feeling full so you don’t unintentionally ruin all your good work. Carb Crusher lemon-flavored bottled tea is great to carry along to your next party.
The active ingredient in Carb Crusher is GCA, green unroasted coffee beans that can inhibit the release of sugar into your body and force the fat-burning process to start even when you aren’t eating.
* Don’t stand near the food. Keep your distance and it will be difficult to eat unnecessarily.
* If you must eat, put your food on a smaller plate. A salad or dessert plate full of delicacies is a lot less damaging than a heaping dinner plate.
* Have a little exercise. If there’s dancing, then get into it. Two hours of dancing can burn off your dessert.
* Keep your eyes forward and your mouth moving. If you concentrate on the person you’re talking to and don’t eat at the same time, there’s less chance of overeating without thinking.
* Put down the loaded plate. If your well-meaning hostess has filled up your plate, put it down and walk away. Don’t be bullied into cleaning your plate if you don’t want to.